JANZ Corporation, founded in 1999, is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) that specializes in providing services to all echelons of the U.S. Government healthcare market.
JANZ services the healthcare needs of U.S. government agencies, including but not limited to the Department of Defense (DoD), Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), and other federal healthcare organizations. JANZ offers a range of services tailored to the unique requirements of the government healthcare sector.
As an SDVOSB, JANZ Corporation leverages its status to compete for set-aside contracts. This designation can provide advantages in terms of preferential treatment in procurement processes and access to specific contract opportunities.
- Medical Equipment and Supplies: JANZ provides a wide range of medical equipment and supplies to U.S Government healthcare facilities and clinics. This can include everything from basic home medical supplies for the active U.S. Military on bases, to specialized equipment to the VA for monitoring, imaging or surgical procedures.
- Pharmaceutical Supplies: JANZ owns a State of Ohio Board of Pharmacy License to supply, stock and wholesale pharmaceuticals and related products to government agencies, hospitals, clinics, and other healthcare institutions.
- Rehabilitation: Janz provides rehabilitation services to veterans at the VA Spinal Cord Centers through our staff of Physical Therapists. This includes providing exoskeletons and therapeutic services to disabled veterans.
- Military Medical Airworthy Testing: Through a unique JANZ commercial U.S. Army Cooperative Research and Development Agreement (CRADA), JANZ provides consulting services for medical equipment manufacturers seeking airworthy compliance for medical equipment used on fixed and rotary winged military aircraft.
- Healthcare IT Solutions: JANZ provides information technology solutions tailored to the specific needs of government healthcare insurance contractors. This includes patient management systems for Durable Medical Equipment (DME) Medicare services and claims.
- Training and Education: JANZ partners with Non-Government Organizations (NGO’s) to support international healthcare conferences for commercial and military medical professionals.
As an enabler, JANZ fulfills the heath care procurement needs for the DoD, the VA and Federal Agencies. JANZ owns a host of government contracts to help manufacturers position their products to be purchased by the U.S. Government.
JANZ has medical supply stores on U.S Military bases in 6 countries and 2 US Territories. In addition to the 30 plus brick and mortar stores, JANZ is supported by a robust website where orders can be placed online leveraging multiple insurance partners like Tricare, Aetna, VA FMS and etc.
JANZ Corporation is a multifaceted company that provides a wide range of services. We believe in building relationships with our customers and strive to go above and beyond to get you what you need.
JANZ Corporation has the required contracts to make it easier for government purchasing agents to procure the products they want. Please click here to see a full listing of our contracts.
JANZ Corporation has been verified by the Vets First Verification Program and has received the Center for Verification and Evaluation (CVE) certification. This affords verified firms owned and controlled by Veterans and Service-disabled Veterans the opportunity to compete for VA set asides. During Verification, CVE verifies SDVOSBs/VOSBs according to the tenets found in Title 38 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) Part 74 and 13 CFR Part 125 that address Veteran eligibility, ownership, and control. In order to qualify for participation in the Veterans First Contracting Program, eligible SDVOSBs/VOSBs must first be verified.