The Janz Corporation received notice from the DHS of a modification that increases the aggregate ceiling amount for all medical supply BPA’s to $25,500,000.
Janz provides DHS agencies and our vendor partners with vital, strategic access to Category 2 medical supplies: AED’s/Heart Monitors. Staying abreast of government procurement requirements keeps this channel to life saving equipment wide open for all participants.
As a DHS BPA holder, Janz provides access to medical supplies as made available through our government catalog/website. All commercial medical supply offerings available through Janz’s government catalog may be purchased through this BPA.
DHS agencies covered by this BPA include:
- Customs and Border Protection
- U.S. Border Patrol; Office of Field Operations; Office of Air and Marine; Advanced Training Center
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement
- Homeland Security Investigations (HSI); Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Federal Protective Service
- Transportation Security Administration
- U.S. Coast Guard
- U.S. Secret Service
- DHS Office of Health Affairs
- Federal Law Enforcement Training Centers (FLETC
DHS BPA# HSBP1015A00040
Category 2 AED’s / heart monitors
Valid until June 24, 2020
For information on how to partner with Janz contact us at: email@example.com