The Janz Corporation has been awarded a five-year Medical Supply BPA with the Department of Homeland Security. The total contract maximum value is $17.5 mil.
Janz Contract # HSBP1015400040
Term: June 24, 2015 to June 24, 2020
DHS and its organizational components require medical supplies for Federal personnel who perform emergency medical services. This Department-wide BPA will concurrently reduce costs, ensure quality, streamline processes, reduce administrative burdens, eliminate duplication, and improve customer service.
DHS organizational components and subcomponents that have emergency medical programs include:
- Customs and Border Protection (CBP)
- U.S. Border Patrol
- Office of Field Operations
- Office of Air and Marine
- Advanced Training Center
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
- Homeland Security Investigations (HSI)
- Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- Federal Protective Service (FPS)
- Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
- U.S. Coast Guard (USCG)
- U.S. Secret Service (USSS)
The Medical Supply BPA will be mandatory for use by all DHS organizational components, directorates, and offices unless they meet an exception or receive a waiver from the DHS Office of Chief Procurement Officer.